Monday, November 14, 2016

Some Big Skies Painting Trip paintings


 Hi, everyone! Hope you can forgive me for being quiet for so long. I was on a painting trip - the Big Skies Painting Trip - and much as I wanted to do my regular blog, I was overrun with painting and traveling and posting the trip blog.

You can read it now, if you like - it's at BigSkiesPaintingTrip.blogspot.com - and you can see all the paintings at the Big Skies Paintings page on my website.

It was a great trip to a gorgeous part of the country - I went all the way to Wisdom, Montana, and back, painting pretty much all the way, once I got past Chicago.

I saw beautiful places, met interesting people and had big breakthroughs in my painting. Who could ask for more?

I'm home now, and have rested and recharged, and started painting in the studio again, but I thought you all might like to see a few of the pieces I made on the trip.




***
Dog of the Day
It's Koko! I missed her so much while I was gone, she's the Dog of the Day. I missed the other four, also, but thinking of Koko brought me to tears a couple times. I got a hero's welcome when I got home. The jumping, barking, licking and absolute dog delight was wonderful! 

***
A Final Thought

"A picture is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know." 

- Diane Arbus

No comments: