Thursday, October 29, 2020

Cards and Calendars



OOOH! EXCITING!!! I had calendars and cards made from my bird paintings over this year, and they arrived this week. They're really wonderful, if I do say so myself - and I do! 

It's very different for me to see my pieces printed, and to see a bunch of them all together. I make them one at a time, and by and large, they fly away regularly. I rarely see them together, unless one of my collectors sends me a photo. 

So this is very exciting! 

The calendars - I had 50 made - are $20 each plus $2 shipping, if I have to ship. The cards are $10 for a group of six (with envelopes), plus $2 shipping. If you're here, and you pick them up, no shipping. 

To get yours, please email me at carrieBjacobson@gmail.com


 


***
Help the Twain House

MY BROTHER, RAND COOPER, is a big supporter of the Mark Twain House. 

Friday, Nov. 6, Rand will emcee a gala, involving an auction of some way cool stuff. He will be introducing David Baldacci, John Grisham, Jodi Picoult and others, and also introducing live performances by Brad Paisley and Jimmy Buffett!

Some of the items you can bid on include 
  • Having a character named for you in an upcoming David Baldacci novel (!!!)
  • Participate in a virtual meet and greet with NASCAR driver Corey Lajoie
  • A first edition of "Huckleberry Finn," or... 
  • A pet portrait by ME! 


To find out more about the Mark Twain House, click here, or go to marktwainhouse.org.

***

Coda


"Life beats down and crushes the soul, and art reminds you that you have one." 

- Stella Adler

No comments: