Monday, January 16, 2012

Rainbow Sunflowers


Rainbow Sunflowers
Oil on canvas, 10x10, $100
sold

I like the way this painting came out, though I admit I am a little uncertain about the background. I think it works, but I like the flowers themselves so much more. I think that the next one I do, I will fill the entire canvas with flowers, see if I can make that work.

So the article I mentioned recently about ME is now out, on line! Very cool! Here at the world headquarters of Jacobson Arts, I am FAMOUS. I hope that other artists will use my gizmos to help them paint bigger paintings outdoors. 

Thank you, all who read this, for all the support and encouragement that you give me every day, and which some of you have given me for years. I couldn't do this without you, and I hope you know how much I appreciate your reading, commenting on and buying my paintings! 

No comments: