Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ricky and Lucy Go to Texas

Ricky and Lucy
Oil on black canvas, 36x60
Please click here to email me for price and availability

I'm excited to be heading to Texas early Tuesday for three shows, and of course, I'm bringing cowscapes with me.

The first show - Huffhines Art Trail -  is in Richardson, just outside of Dallas, and it takes place this weekend, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. 

Then I head to Houston, for Paragon's Houston Fine Arts Festival, Oct. 31 (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.) and Nov. 1 (11 a.m. to 5 p.m.).  Hope it's a treat, not a trick.

My final show of the season is the Winnsboro Fine Art Market, in Winnsboro, Texas. This show takes place Friday, Nov. 6, from 1-7 p.m., and Saturday, Nov. 7, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. 

So if you live in Texas, or you're going to be in Texas - or, heck, if you just want to GO to Texas! - come and say hello to me, and Ricky and Lucy! 

***
A friend just got chickens. Aren't they adorable? 

***
Dog of the Day 
It's Phelps, and he's a fun cat. I've stayed at Phelps's home many times, a
and he's always been a little interested, and a little friendly. 

Want your pet to be the Dog of the Day? Send me a jpg at carrieBjacobson@gmail.com

***
A Final Thought

"An artist is not paid for his labor but for his vision."

 - James McNeill Whistler




No comments: