Monday, March 4, 2013

Five Days to Go, "Manifesting Prosperity," & Paul's Beach

Paul's Beach
Oil on canvas, 12x24
commission

Five days until I leave on my painting trip to Tubac! I have a lot to get done by then, including putting structures into the back of the big van so that I can carry all my dry and wet paintings and my show stuff - and sleep in there, too, at least a few of the nights.

My sponsor list has grown HUGE - and it is very exciting! Nineteen people and couples have paid in advance for 21 10-inch by 10-inch paintings, so I have quite the challenge ahead of me.

In addition to commissioning the paintings, the sponsors are also helping me choose the route (looks like I will be driving out and painting along the coast of the Carolinas and Georgia...) - and offering ideas about what to paint. It is such fun knowing that I am making paintings for specific people - and in some cases, specific paintings for specific people.

Here are my wonderful sponsors!

Kathryn Yamartino
Tiffany Williams
Laurie Cooper
Dov Kugelmass
Pat Hart
Blake Wenz
Maggie Platte
Donald & Paula Cooper
Kristen Singh
Linda Fite
Nancy Russell
Sherry Svec
Heather MacLeod
Susie Zuntini
Mary & Eric Bryson
Ellen Cornelius
Richard & Mari Hook
Candy & Jeff Buebendorf
Mike Vincitore & Rose Dittus
Joe Skelly

***

THE SPONSORSHIP IDEA WAS NOT MINE, but was the brainchild of my prosperity coach, Joe Skelly. I laughed out loud when he suggested the idea, and I was hesitant to try it. But lo and behold, folks thought it was a cool and fun idea, and so, off we go. 

Joe is teaching a class in Virginia Beach in March, and if you're in the area, I'd encourage you to take it. Here's a synopsis: 

MANIFESTING PROSPERITY, The Seminar

In this two-evening course on Wednesday, March 13, and Wednesday, March 20, from 7-9 pm, you will learn:

1. How to create in reality, all that you have actually wanted.
2. Why your goal setting in the past might not have worked
3. How to stop sabotaging yourself.
4. How to LIVE the life of your dreams
5. How time actually works
6. How to create a Prosperity blueprint-Tm
7. How the world is actually designed to provIde ABUNDANCE and PROSPERITY to anyone, including you, and this is BOTH Monetary Prosperity, and non- monetary Prosperity
8. How to use co-incidence as a regular tool to create
9. And MUCH MORE !

The seminar will take place at KINDRED SPIRIT, 23454 E. Little Creek Road, Norfolk VA
Cost: $35 total for both sessions

Your instructor is Joe Skelly, a Prosperity Coach, Simplicity Coach  and Professional speaker, who has been studying these principles for over 30 years.

Get ready for a fun, life  changing,  experience ! Call 757- 480- 0424 to reserve your spot. Seating is limited.

***

AND FINALLY,  PAUL'S BEACH. 

One of the few good things about the show in Boca Raton was meeting Paul Bjorke, a sculptor who works in granite. He was in the booth beside mine, and was definitely a kindred spirit. You can check out his sculptures, platters and vases on Facebook, at Bjorke Designs.

No comments: