Friday, October 14, 2011

Sunday Morning Fog

Sunday Morning Fog
Oil on canvas, 10x10,
sold



I'm back from the Paradise City show, where I met a bunch of wonderful people, sold a few paintings, and all in all broke even. It would have been a better show for me if I'd been feeling healthier, but it was what it was, and I am glad to be over the icky illness that everyone I know seems to have - even my co-workers at Patch, who all work in their homes (and cars, and restaurants and town halls) - so it must be something in the air, that's what I think.

I'm changing the whole subscription idea of the 10x10 project. I've been in touch with the people who have already signed up, and they're cool with it - organizationally, I realize, it is beyond me.

So the little paintings (and truly, I am loving them, absolutely loving them) are up for sale as I paint them. If you want one of the ones already up on the blog, please let me know. I will be putting the paypal purchase button up on the new ones.

I am not sure why this series is propelling me forward so surely, but it is, and I am grateful!

***

While I have no shows on the schedule for the near future, I do have the window at Center Framing & Art, 56 LaSalle Road, West Hartford Center, and I will be painting there this saturday, from about 10 a.m. to 2 or 3 in the afternoon. If you're in the area, please come and say hello!

Thank you, everyone, who sent me notes wondering if I was OK. I always appreciate your support and your concern. I could not do this without you!

No comments: