Monday, February 4, 2013

Running Before the Storm

 Running Before the Storm
Oil on canvas, 36x60

On Tuesday, I head to Florida for the Boca Raton Museum of Art Fine Art Show - and I know it is going to be a fabulous show for me!

Though my first time in Florida was not good, sales-wise, it opened my eyes and my soul to a whole lot of possibilities - and forced me to make changes in attitude and action that already are paying off.

Those first Florida shows prompted me to start working with Prosperity Coach Joe Skelly. They brought me to the idea of my sponsored painting trip, which is coming up in March. They made me examine my mode of transport, and the wisdom of keeping my beloved teeny camper.

And most of all, they made me get even more serious about my success - and vow to have even more fun painting and going to shows.

What felt like a failure at the moment has been transformed into a success, and I am grateful. So off I go to Boca Raton, and the February Florida Success Tour!

***

p.s., there is still time to join the following wonderful sponsors and take part in my "To Tubac and Back" adventure! To read more about it, and join these supportive folks, click here! 


Kathryn Yamartino
Tiffany Williams
Laurie Cooper
Dov Kugelmass
Pat Hart
Blake Wenz
Maggie Platte
Donald & Paula Cooper
Kristen Singh
Linda Fite
Nancy Russell
Sherry Svec

***

This year, my booth will actually have a SIGN! WHEE! 



Ta-da!

No comments: