Sunday, November 29, 2015

Calendars, Tote Bags, Pillows - and a Discount, Too!



 Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgivings, filled with family and friends, love and warmth and an abundance of delicious food! I was lucky enough to celebrate with family in Connecticut and Rhode Island, and then come home and celebrate with Peter and the gang.

I spent part of the time making calendars for 2016, and they're on sale Sunday and Monday, at my store on Lulu.com - http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/carriejacobson. On Sunday,use the code TWOMOREDAYS at checkout and get 30 percent off. Monday, use the code ONEMOREDAY and get 25 percent off! The regular price is $13.88 each.

***
I HAVE SOME FUN items on Fine Art America, too, like shower curtains, pillows and tote bag you see here... there are also note cards, mugs, coasters and I don't remember what else - all emblazoned with your favorite paintings.

You can click here to reach my page, or go to fineartamerica.com and search for me! I'm adding paintings all the time - if there's one you particularly love and it's not there, drop me an email and if I can put the painting up for you, I'm happy to do so.

***
AND CONTINUING in the self-promotional vein, the 101 Dogs Project is a great idea for a present! For $375, you or your giftee will receive a 12-inch-by-12-inch oil painting of your dog, a book or poster starring said dog, and some other items, too, depending on your sponsorship and your choices. Part of the money you give me will go to one of four dog-related groups, or to a dog-related group of your choice. And for a bigger sponsorship, you will get two paintings, or a bigger one! Check it out by clicking here, or go to jacobson-arts.com and poke around a little.

***
Dog of the Day
I bet this German shepherd puppy is pretty much all grown up now! 
I took this photo in the summer, at the South Norwalk Art Festival. 

***
A Final Thought

"One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself." 

- Leonardo da Vinci



















No comments: