Friday, October 23, 2020

Egret in a Tree


Egret in a Tree / oil on canvas / 4x12 / $88, including shipping
 
sold! 

I WONDER, EVERY YEAR, about the purpose of fruit flies. Every fall, they show up, bothersome and difficult to control. They seem to come out of nowhere. They seem to have no reason for being. I can't imagine that they make anything better. 

I have the identical thoughts, every election time, about political TV ads. 

***
Dog of the Day


I hope this plays. I will also load it on YouTube, so click HERE if you can't play it right from the blog. Every morning on the walk, we take the dogs to the ball park, which is also sort of a dog park. Lulu, amazing, beautiful Lulu, races around the perimeter, just flying! Sometimes Doc goes with her, but lately, he's been staying in the infield and playing with Koko. 

***
Coda

"Color is my daylong obsession, joy and torment." 

- Claude Monet



No comments: