Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Red-Winged Blackbird

Red-winged Blackbird / Oil on black canvas / 5x7 / $68, including shipping

sold! 

SO, I MADE IT THROUGH

Made it through a year of firsts, without Peter. From the first Halloween - his favorite holiday - to our first wedding anniversary without him, to my first painting without him, my first show without him, my first trip without him, and what felt like a million more firsts, I made it through. I am so very relieved that this horrible year of horrible firsts is over and done with. 

Many of you helped, and I am, and will always be, grateful. 

Thank you.

***
A Last Thought

"The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief. But the pain of grief is only a shadow 
when compared with the pain of never risking love."

- Hillary Stanton Zunin




No comments: