Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Egret

Egret / Oil on black canvas / 8x10 unframed / $98 including shipping

sold!

STARTING FRIDAY, APRIL 3, I'M HOSTING a Spring Flower Show and Sale on my website, jacobson-arts.com.  To reach it, please click on the link, then click on the Flower Show and Sale. When you see a painting you like, click on the email associated with it, and send it to me, and I will send you an invoice, and put your painting in the mail as soon as it's dry enough! If you would like to pay in installments or by check or cash, please mention that in the email, and we will make it work! 

On Saturday at 1 p.m. on my Carrie Jacobson, Artist Facebook page, (https://www.facebook.com/carriejacobsonartist) I'll host a live painting workshop. Please either friend me on my personal Facebook page, and/or follow me on my Carrie Jacobson, Artist page, then go there on Saturday, look for and click on the the Carrie Jacobson is Live  note in your notification list, and you'll be there. 

Get set up with whatever art-making medium you like, whatever tools you have, and whatever you want to make art ON. The workshop is free, there's no need to register, and it will last about an hour. Here's the photograph we'll be using: 


Thanks to Janet Gisleson Furst Vadon for the photograph. Please feel free to print it out. 


***
For Today

"I don't ask for the meaning of the song of a bird or the rising of the sun on a misty morning. There they are, and they are beautiful." 

-Pete Hamill






No comments: