Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Route 50 Field

Route 50 Field
Oil on canvas, 10x10
Please contact me for price and delivery/shipping information

Leesburg started out so well - three 10x10s sold within 30 minutes of the show starting! Whee, I thought! Two more paintings sold during the duration, both small. And while that's sure better than nothing, it was disappointing.

Still, the giant sunflower painting that I'd intended to bring to the show as the centerpiece to my booth sold, and I am counting that as a sale from this show. It would have sold during the show, I am positive.

The show itself was fantastic. The quality of the work was about the best I've seen in any show I've done. And the people were wonderful, too. It was the first year for this show, and I believe that next year, it will be even better.

On the way home, I stopped in a whirling field to paint. I like the movement and the twirl of this piece, and the colors. Autumn is coming, for sure.


Here's my painting in the landscape! 

No comments: