Sunday, October 4, 2015

Three Sold Pieces


 These paintings have all sold, but I thought you might like to see them.

I've always liked looking at fields of grasses, watching the way the wind blows through, bending the tops of the plants, making a gold or silver or soft-green path. I had a series of grass-focused paintings this summer, and I plan to keep making them.

The little longhorn made me laugh. The painting is 6 inches by 12 inches - I usually make longhorn paintings that are 15x60 or larger.

The sunset is one that came from my project with my friend Candy. I really like the warm glow I captured.

                                                 ***
A Final Thought

"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, 
far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep." 
- Paul Strand



No comments: