Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Ruffled

Ruffled / oil on black canvas / 5x7 / $68 - free shipping! 

sold!


THE VIRTUAL SIDEWALK SALE of the virtual Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts starts Thursday, and I am participating. Most of the paintings on my website, Jacobson Arts, are on sale, and shipping or delivery is free. (I am hoping that someone from Alaska doesn't buy my 48x60 inch floral painting!). 

The small paintings aren't on sale - except to you, my loyal blog readers, and also to my patrons. And you blog readers can get an extra discount on the larger paintings if you like - just let me know, in the email you send to buy the painting (you will understand this when you do it) that you're a loyal reader of this blog, and I'll email you the discounted price, and you can decide whether you want to buy the painting at that price. 

As always, installment plans are available. If you want the painting, I will find a way to get it to you.


***
For Today


I RECEIVE A REGULAR, free newsletter called The Painter's Keys. It often has wonderful stories, ideas, prompts. This one delighted me, and I will keep it to send out to all the people who tell me all the reasons they can't get around to painting. Here's the link: https://painterskeys.com/sixteen-reasons-wont-paint-today/

No comments: