Thursday, July 9, 2020

Two Wrens

Two Wrens / Oil on black canvas / 4x12 / 
$72 sale price, including shipping / $68 for blog readers! 

sold!

THE VIRTUAL SIDEWALK SALE of the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts is now on - and it runs through Sunday. Most of my current available paintings are on sale, on my website, Jacobson Arts (http://jacobson-arts.com), and shipping is free during the sale. 

Because you all are so faithful and supportive, you get a special deal on this painting, or on any of the paintings on the website. If you want any of them - and you want an additional discount (some people do not!), please email me and I'll let you know the blog-reader price. It might not be much off, but to show my appreciation for your faithful readership, I will take at least a bit more off, if you like. 

***
For Today

He who shall hurt the little wren
Shall never be beloved by men. 

- William Blake


No comments: