Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chugging along

Chugging Along. Oil on cradled gessoboard, 6x12

Spent yesterday on the couch, flattened by something, who knows what. At first, I thought it was just too much exercise and too little sleep, but as the day wore on, the bad sensations moved around in my body and I realized I've caught something. Easy enough to do, I guess.

Today, it's snowing again, and I'm feeling a little better, but still not up to snuff. So I will see if I can do some more sleeping, and get back on my feet.

I nearly scraped this little painting off, and I still might, but I thought I'd post it. The car makes me think of one my mother used to have.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this , love the title. I had my meeting but they need to present to the Board of Directors. I should hear from them later this week. I will call you then!