Monday, June 22, 2009

Well, here's an idea


Sandy from Center Art & Framing in West Hartford Center asked me to make a DVD of my paintings to play in the store. Every artist the gallery represents is given this opportunity.

I'd never made a DVD, but it turns out that I have the software, and so I set out to make one. It has 230-odd paintings on it, a number of songs, and it takes about 30 minutes to play.

Now, these are my paintings and so they have a certain place in my heart - but the DVD is surprisingly delightful and relaxing. I have watched it a number of times, and forced family members to watch it as well. They've all found it fun and, well, relaxing.

So - I'm going to put DVDs up for sale for $10 each. If you want one, either click on the PayPal button (it also accepts credit cards) or email me, and I'll get one to you. I know this is a wacky idea, but hey, you never know.

Thanks for reading!



No comments: